"Broker" vs "Salesperson" License

To obtain Broker status, an applicant must complete more education and pass a longer, more comprehensive examination with a higher necessary score, plus there are requirements for a university degree and/or minimum experience. The requirements for Salesperson status are less rigorous, therefore, a salesperson can work only under a licensed broker.

Steve Rumberg is a Broker

Whereas most agents hold only a "salesperson" license, Steve is a Broker. Why is the difference important?  Steve has the additional training, education, expertise and real-life experience to protect you and get results. When your property and money is at stake, why fool around? Count on Steve Rumberg for Exceptional Trust, Service & Results.

Lawyer   Paralegal
Doctor   Nurse
Professor vs Grad student
Broker   Salesperson
Steve Rumberg   others

You can check someone’s license status at the California Department of Real Estate website.

Top of page

Direct: (408) 723-5200,